Our weekly service is held on Sunday at 10 AM, and everyone is welcome to join us.
Some will ask, “If I came, what could I expect?”
Our service dismisses between 11:35 – 11:45 AM most weeks. The morning consists of:
- Singing: Our songs range from acappella to instrumental, from traditional hymns to contemporary choruses. We aim at variety and blend, recognizing the diversity of our congregation and community.
- Prayer: Often these are led by a Shepherd or a worship leader. At times, they are more congregational in nature, inviting group participation.
- Communion: This portion is opened with some reflection on Jesus’ saving work and the impact that he has on our lives. That is followed by a sharing of the communion emblems representing Jesus’ body and blood.
- Lesson: Our lessons typically run 30-40 minutes and aim at connecting the message of Scripture with our daily lives in meaningful and significant ways.
- Some weeks, brief updates are given about work that is taking place in our congregation or abroad.
- Typically, Sunday School will run during the sermon time, for those who are in cradle roll through grade six.
Beyond our weekly services, a number of options for studies and small groups are often available. Contact our church office for further information on these.