As we have read through the "Looking Ahead" and the "Will You Return" survey responses, we have had many discussions about what re-opening could look like.
We want all our church family to feel comfortable and safe. We realize people have different levels of comfort returning to a group gathering. Please be mindful of this as we meet together.
We have determined that because our church building has very poor ventilation, masks will be required, and our services will be kept to 30-60 minutes.
Here is what to expect in September:
• Put your mask on before entering the building.
• Sanitization stations are located at the doors.
• You will be greeted at the door by a Host.
• The Host will hand you communion supplies.
• Enter the auditorium from both sides. The directional flow markings are still on the floor, but we do not need to follow them at this time.
• Seating may involve spaced rows OR chairs around tables.
• Main Washrooms and Nursery are open.
September 5 - Welcome back Pancake Breakfast (10:30 AM). We will share Communion together as well.
September 12 - All ages together in the auditorium for a 45-minute time of Worship and Communion (10:30 AM)
September 19 & 26 - All ages together in the auditorium for 30 minutes of Worship and Communion, followed by 30 minutes of class time for kids and guided discussion for adults. Specific themes are still being finalized, but our focal point is reconnecting with one another as sons and daughters of the Father.
It's no exaggeration that none of us have walked through days quite like these before. How good to trust that the grace of God surrounds us and guides us, as we re-gather and seek Him together.
Recent services, can all be viewed on our YOUTUBE PAGE.