Breeze is Glen Elm Church’s web-based information system – it’s an online directory, calendar, sign-up system, and online giving all in one! And the best part – it is a Breeze to use! (It is a very clever name.)
WHAT IS BREEZE GOOD FOR?
- Keep your contact information and contact preferences up to date. If we work together, we’ll never again have an outdated directory!
- Provide a profile picture, so folks know what you look like.
- Find contact information for other Glen Elm Church folks.
- Record your birthday (and see birthdays for other folks)
- See a calendar of church events.
- Register for church events that require an RSVP.
- Give online.
Breeze is easy to use, accessible from both computer and smartphone app (iOS and Android)!
HOW CAN I GET AN ACCOUNT?
You must be a part of our church community in order to get access to Breeze. If you are interested, click on the link “Request a Breeze Account” below. Fill out the online form to begin the process! Also, check out our “Helpful Hints” document available online at the link below for more details on using Breeze!
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
Other useful tabs include:
- Events: Check this tab to see the church calendar of events. Any events that feature registration forms can be accessed and completed here. And if you wish to check on building bookings, that is here as well.
- Give Now: This is your portal to our online giving system. You can make a donation to the work of Glen Elm Church here using a credit card. All donations will receive Canadian tax receipts at year-end
NOTE: Online giving involves a processing fee of 3%. If you’d like to ensure a donation of a certain amount, consider adding that amount to your total. If you wish to give regularly, while avoiding all fees, consider setting up a PAP (pre-authorized payment) from your bank account. Complete that form HERE.
Have fun using the system – it’s a breeze!Sign into your Breeze account Request a Breeze Account